Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photostream not working on PC

I set up my Icloud on Ipad and PC. All functions work on PC (contacts, calander, task, etc.) with the exception of photstream. When I take a picture, nothing shows up in the default folder and pictures I put in the upload folder do not make it to my Ipad. Any ideas?

iPad 2, iOS 5

Posted on Oct 20, 2011 8:33 AM

5 replies

Oct 20, 2011 8:38 AM in response to stephenfrommadison

same here, it worked a bit in the beginning, and now not at all anymore, it's a disaster. Not mentioning that iCloud control panel freezes, in the sense that it becomes unlaunchable from the tray icon after a while spent in a Windows session, not to mention that photostream is deactivated each time I login to Windows, I already started another thread about this. Don't know what's the culprit, the panel or the servers, must be a mixture of both.

Nov 1, 2011 3:39 AM in response to stephenfrommadison

Same problem here, photo stream was working last night and then BAM not working anymore. I have a HP laptop with Win 7. I had already created the sub folders within Photo stream, uninstalled and reinstalled iCloud twice, checked for Windows updates and installed them and streaming is still not working. Streaming is "On" on the iPhone 4s. Gotta be a bug on apples end...hope a fix comes soon.

Photostream not working on PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.