Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What's the hack to automatically log into multiple Gmail Notifiers?

Hi,

I just implemented the instructions found here to use Gmail Notifier for Mac with multiple Gmail accounts. In Lion, only the first Gmail Notifier will be logged in automatically. Subsequent accounts require typing the username and password, regardless of whether you check the "Save to keychain" box.

At the bottom of the page I provided a link to above, a forum user posted the following message to address the problem: "Step-by-step instructions for code re-signing here: How to re-sign a Mac Google Notifier for using for multiple accounts." Unfortunately, that link is now dead. Does anyone know how to do it? Could you please provide step-by-step instructions? I have already followed the steps to create a certificate, as suggested in the next-to-last forum post.

Thanks for any help!

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Oct 21, 2011 2:52 AM

There are no replies.

What's the hack to automatically log into multiple Gmail Notifiers?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.