Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

10.6.9 and ICloud

I have three Mac Pro's Intel Core Duo's 2.16 GHz and I cannot upgrade to 10.7. I have had a Mobile Me account since the beginning. My problem is I cannot upgrade from Moblile Me to Icloud and not happy. Please Apple make this happen so everyone with older machines can use the cloud. PC's can but not your faithful followers!!!!!!!

Posted on Oct 21, 2011 6:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2011 6:46 AM

http://www.apple.com/feedback/icloud.html

20 replies

Jan 27, 2012 6:18 AM in response to jrhop

It's weird that if you go to apple.com and type in 10.6.9 it shows some results, including 10.6.9 update and 10.6.9 combo update, maybe its on the horizon?

AFAIK, those are rumors based on pure speculation and wishful thinking. You won't find anything from Apple for 10.6.9. I will be very surprised if that ever materializes.

Jan 27, 2012 3:14 PM in response to noondaywitch

One place out of support on apple...

To use trackpad gestures in Mac OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.9 or earlier:

If you use Mac OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.9 or earlier, you can use trackpad gestures to navigate between photos.

To browse through photos, swipe three fingers across the trackpad. Swipe right to go to the next photo, and swipe left to go to the previous photo.

To use Magic Mouse gestures in Mac OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.9 or earlier:

If you use Mac OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.9 or earlier, you can use Magic Mouse gestures to navigate between photos.

10.6.9 and ICloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.