Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I set up iCloud sync with Outlook 2007 using Hotmail account?

Hi,

I installed iCloud PC control panel. I tried to sync my contacts and calendars from Outlook (2007) to the cloud but I gets this message: "Add an e-mail account to Outlook Before setting up iCloud". I have an Hotmail account synced up into my Outlook via Outlook Connector. Can iCloud sync with Hotmail accounts?

What should I do to get my calendars and contacts synchronize to the cloud. Does Outlook 2007 can be synced by the cloud too?

Windows 7

Posted on Oct 21, 2011 6:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2011 9:43 AM

Hi!

I had the same issue, but I finally managed yo sync contacts. Go to the iCloud pannel and check everything but the calendar box. You should have the contacts syncronized. It will appear a iClould button in your outlook bar. However, I didn't succeed in syncronising my calendar.

Hope it helps.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2011 9:43 AM in response to Sokuya

Hi!

I had the same issue, but I finally managed yo sync contacts. Go to the iCloud pannel and check everything but the calendar box. You should have the contacts syncronized. It will appear a iClould button in your outlook bar. However, I didn't succeed in syncronising my calendar.

Hope it helps.

Nov 24, 2011 7:46 AM in response to Sokuya

I found a way to fix this, it did the trick for me:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3109623

All you have to do is include a new e-mail account IDapple@me.com (set it as a default) on Outlook with the options that are showed in the thread I linked and you should have the calendars and tasks syncronised. It works perfectly with ipod touch, ipad and Outlook 2010 on windows 7.

Jul 7, 2015 2:39 AM in response to Sokuya

You can sync iCloud with Outlook very easily, by using a little plug-in named EVO Collaborator for Outlook.
Its really easy and fast to setup and offers a very stable 2-way sync. You can even sync all 3 together if you so wish 🙂

You can have a look at the tutorial on how to set this up here : outlookandmacosxserver.blogspot.com/2014/10/synchronize-iclouds-contacts-and.ht ml

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.