I just emailed firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the issue and providing a link to this support thread. I also asked that they please pass my message on to the proper team if they were emailed in error. Shortly afterward, I went into my dashboard and the widget was suddenly working again, but now it doesn't recognize any zip codes. This could mean that the right development is on the case and working towards a resolution. I guess we'll see!
Note, at the time I am posting this I am having a problem finding the problematic url in the bundle (I would think it would be burried in Movies.html but it isn't obvious -- maybe http://wu.apple.com.).