Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SiRi is Peeing Me Off :x

IMO siri is a waste.....She is constantly misspelling words, or replacing them with words that weren't even close to what I had clearly spoke to her, in 'speak to text'. Me to siri in a text to John...'I'm on my way. Can you order food'? Siri will type out....'In way. cant older me foot'. I think I'm thee only one to find her useless and I tell her all the time. She can't seem to understand anything I tell her, yet when I call her a DB, she sure understands THAT, by answering, 'Now that wasn't nice Jenny Girl'!

Why can't the speak to text be 'PERFECT' like my old droid :-( What's the use....OFML

iPhone 4, iOS 5

Posted on Oct 21, 2011 11:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2011 11:18 PM

Siri is still in beta mode. Give it more time for development. ;-)

Basic troubleshooting steps

User uploaded file

17" 2.2GHz i7 Quad-Core MacBook Pro  8G RAM  750G HD + OCZ Vertex 3 SSD Boot HD 
Got problems with your Apple iDevice-like iPhone, iPad or iPod touch? Try Troubleshooting 101
In Memory of Steve Jobs
2 replies

SiRi is Peeing Me Off :x

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.