Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iTunes. new AppleTV problems. Again and again and again

So since the latest iTunes upgrade our apple tv 2 and apple Tv 1 (both with latest upgrades) stream from iTunes really really slowly. 20 minutes or more to start watching a programme. The apple tvs are connected on hard wires through the electricity plugs, as wifi seemed the problem - and I mean problems - for years. Once I stopped using it for 9 months because it got so bad. This seems to be regular after iTunes upgrades.

So what do we do. I've invested thousands in content and equipment and when it works, apple tv is great. But this is a complete dog of a product - constant problems over the years which we only put up with because we like the iPhones and iPads. Apple, how hard can this really be?!?!

Please somebody advise what to do. I've rechecked all the firewall settings etc. it's on a wire ie wifi is not the issue. Everything is on the latest software.

Sigh.

In all the years of using Windows / Microsoft products I have never seen something just... Not work. Then I went apple and got apple tv. It's appalling.

AppleTV 2, Updated with latest software

Posted on Oct 22, 2011 10:40 AM

1 reply

New iTunes. new AppleTV problems. Again and again and again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.