Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Verify email address

I use iTunes primarily on my iPod touch and on my laptop. I have only ever had one email address with my account. About every 2 months Apple throws me off and says that my email address has not been verified. Nothing has been changed in years. All the information is correct. I have reviewed this multiple times. I have changed my password multiple times at their request. I can sign into my account but cannot buy any music, again because they say my "email has not been verified." I follow all the links until I get to the point where Apple tells me they will send an email to my email address which is correct. They say I should follow the simple directions to verify my email address. The problem is that Apple never sends me the email with the links to follow. I am genuinely frustrated and cannot imagine what the problem is, but I'm sure it is with Apple and not with me. How can I have the same, identical account for years and they say it has never been verified? If I did not enjoy my iPod touch so much, I would scrap iTunes and Apple completely. If anybody has any thoughts, I would appreciate them. Thanks so much.

Cathy H.

iPod touch, HP Pavilion laptop, Dell Office

Posted on Oct 22, 2011 1:52 PM

1 reply

Verify email address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.