Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am having trouble with app updates on my iOS 5 iPhone never getting beyond the "waiting" state.

I am having trouble with app updates on my iOS 5 iPhone never getting beyond the "waiting" state. I have tried signing out/in of my account, rebooting and removing/re-installing the apps. This started shortly after going to iOS 5 but I am not certain if that is related. All updates that I try now are stuck in "waiting". I also tried removing the apps and then installing via iTunes desktop sync with no improvement. The only thing that I have not tried so far is a restore to a prior iPhone backup. I have not been able to find anything to indciate what the updates on waiting on. There is plenty of space on the iPhone (16gb available). Any suggestions on what to try next?

iPhone 4, iOS 5

Posted on Oct 23, 2011 11:34 AM

There are no replies.

I am having trouble with app updates on my iOS 5 iPhone never getting beyond the "waiting" state.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.