Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync calendar from iOS5 device to SL iMac via wire, and Lion Macbook via iCloud?

Hi all

I want to have one calendar updating across all devices. In the past I've updated it either on my iPod Touch or iMac, and synced it via iTunes. My Leopard Macbook, and my wife's SL Macbook, then subscribed to this calendar via iCalX, a web server I found. So the laptoops couldn't update the calendar but could at least see it. The iMac and Touch could update it.

So here comes iCloud. I now have a Lion Macbook Air, and I've updated my Touch and wife's iPhone iOS5.

But the main calendar is still on the iMac. I want to sync it to the Touch, and I can't do that via iCoud because it doesn't support SL (wife's computer also runs SL). So I need to continue syncing via iTunes between the iMac and iTouch. But I also want to sync via iCloud from the Touch to the MBAir and iPhone (ideally, finally, the iPhone could then sync via ITunes to the SL Macbook...)

Is this possible?

Paul

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8), Other Macs and iPhones involved...

Posted on Oct 23, 2011 1:33 PM

There are no replies.

Sync calendar from iOS5 device to SL iMac via wire, and Lion Macbook via iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.