Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Purchase History" Problems

Now, it's my turned to be helped. 😉

"Purchase History" has always required one or three attempts to connect, but today, I noticed that our iTunes account seems to have been redesigned overnight (I check it daily). Purchase History keeps timing out, and giving me a "Your request is temporarily unable to be processed: Please try again later" message. This has been all day, and previously, it never took more than 3-5 tries to get it to work.

(I keep the emails of all purchases, but the Purchase History section also has CURRENT purchases totaled up, before sending it to PayPal to be processed, which email records obviously do not show before the fact. I need to see my current sub-total)

Anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Dell, Windows XP

Posted on Oct 23, 2011 3:28 PM

6 replies

Oct 24, 2011 2:52 AM in response to MajesticNJ

Thanks for the confirmation, MajesticNJ! Misery loves company, but in this case, it's very helpful to know it's not my computer. I read another thread of 2007, where commenters were complaining about this very thing. It resolved itself in about 3 days. So, we'll see.

Post-Edit Update: I just checked, and after two attempts, I at least, was able to see the "Manage Devices" area. The Purchase History area is still inacessible.

Oct 27, 2011 8:37 PM in response to ahilla

Ahilla, I wrote to Apple Support two days ago, and as of a few moments ago (27 Oct), they fixed it. At least, I can see my "Purchased History" again (I had to send them a screencap of the error message).

I am sending Apple Support the link to this thread. Hope this helps you guys!

"Purchase History" Problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.