Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Flash Player accidentally deleted! Please Help! >:

I currently have a Macbook (Mid 2008) on OS X 10.5.8 and I accidentally deleted my Adobe Flash Player. I tried checking in the plugins folder and it's just gone for good. I also tried re-downloading the flash player by going to the Adobe site, but the latest Flash Player version is 11 and it requires an OS X of 10.6 or later. Is there anyway to get my flash player back without having to buy Snow Leopard?

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Oct 24, 2011 2:24 AM

2 replies

Oct 25, 2011 12:35 AM in response to JoeyR

Yea I've actually tried their steps about a billion times. I tried removing flash and i followed all their instructions on trying to fix the problem. I did find the flash plugin on my computer still through finder and I attempted to copy and paste it back into library>internet plug-ins but it still did not change anything. Is there another place where I can try copying and pasting the plugin? Sorry for all the questions, it just seemed to have disappeared out of nowhere.

Flash Player accidentally deleted! Please Help! >:

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.