Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with midi files and mp3 tracks following update

I recently updated to iOS5. I had a few projects on my iPad 1 in GB where I had midi backing tracks and recorded my guitar with. When I tried playing them, or recording on them, the midi files only played a very dull and low sound that I could barely hear. So I decided to go into GB on my Mac, export the porject as an mp3 from GB there, and create a new project on the Mac, and then import it back into the iPad. I have a couple of projects on the iPad with mp3 backing tracks I had downloaded, and they work fine still. However, when I imported my projects, I got a message that the mp3 tracks were damaged. Both the mp3 track itself and the GB project on the Mac work fine.

Any ideas on how to either get the midi tracks or mp3 track to work on the iPad?

iPad, iOS 5

Posted on Oct 24, 2011 8:05 AM

There are no replies.

Problem with midi files and mp3 tracks following update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.