Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bugs after updating iphone October 2011.

I have just updated the software in iPhone 4 in October 2011 and I have several bugs.

For me the most important is that now my live messenger program doesn't work properly anymore.

- First I can't see who is writing me anymore when I am in another program. It just come with a message PN_MSG_IM.

- Secondly when I return to messenger to read the incoming message, the messenger program collaps and close down. When I reopen messenger, the messages doesn't appear. I didn't have this issue with the previous software version on iPhone.

- Thirdly I cannot share photos via Live messenger anymore. When I try to share a photo via the chat in messenger the program collaps.

These are the bugs I have met so far.

I have tried to erase and reinstall Live messenger but it doesn't help. Rebooting the phone didn't help either.

I also have the same problem with a back gammon game that collaps in the middle of the game. Never happened before the update in October 2011.

Anyone has the same issue? What to do about it?

iPhone 4, iOS 5

Posted on Oct 24, 2011 4:28 PM

There are no replies.

Bugs after updating iphone October 2011.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.