Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my iPhone 4s battery dying fast and getting hot? Any suggestions On what I should do?

My iPhone battery is wasting really fast and getting warm...

Posted on Oct 24, 2011 8:31 PM

6 replies

May 10, 2012 9:49 PM in response to Zare3

I recently upgraded to a White 16GB iPhone 4s, i've been experiencing all of these issues from the right side and the back heating up while i'm using my phone. The battery drains really fast and i'm a little bit concerned about this, are these problems only on the White 4s model? Because, I have no problem switching to a Black iPhone 4s if that's the problem because I really don't want to deal with this for the next year or so. Any idea if it's only on the White model?

Why is my iPhone 4s battery dying fast and getting hot? Any suggestions On what I should do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.