Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto won't sync photos properly in to iPad (and iPad2)

The problem I'm experiencing since the OS5 and iTunes 10.5 update is that some images are being placed in the wrong album in the iPad(s). They show correctly in iPhoto and on my iPhone (4 running OS5). Several photos from a different album (yes, all the photos that are being misplaced during sync to the iPads are from the same album), are being placed in different, incorrect albums.

iPad 2, iOS 5, Happening in iPad running OS5 also

Posted on Oct 25, 2011 10:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2011 10:26 AM

Try deleting the photo cache from your computer and then re-try the photo sync and see if they then copy into the correct album - the location of the cache, and how to delete it, is on this page http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1314

2 replies

Oct 25, 2011 12:00 PM in response to King_Penguin

Thank you! As I replied on one of your earlier posts, this didn't work the first time I tried it, so I Trashed the iPod Photo Cache, went to iTunes and unchecked the iPhoto sync, then synced, then went back and trashed the iPod Photo Cache again, then checked the iPhoto sync box in iTunes for the respective device, then resynced.... That worked! Thank you for the help! Cheers!

iPhoto won't sync photos properly in to iPad (and iPad2)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.