Skip navigation

AST 1.1 Download?

3557 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 21, 2012 8:23 AM by lostwar RSS
mberardinelli Level 1 Level 1 (30 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Oct 26, 2011 7:27 AM

Hi all,

I'm currently running AST 1.0.9 and having some problems (mainly, when I netboot a client machine to it, it says "There is a problem with Gateway Manager." When I log into the server and open Gateway Manager, it just sits there forever and says "Looking for Gateway Controller.")

I tried contacting Apple's AST support folks and they didn't have an answer for me. They said to simply search for AST within GSX and I would find a download link to version 1.1.1, however, when I search within GSX (now gsx2.apple.com since they updated), the ONLY thing I can find related to AST is a short article describing how it works. No download links, no nothing.

Does anybody know where I can actually download the latest version? I've tried searching through Apple's various support pages, GSX, and of course Google as well. I have found nothing so far.

Apple Certified Macintosh Technician, Mac OS X (10.6.8), MacBook Pro 2.4GHz, iPhone 4S

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.