Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wifi syncing not working

My iPhone 4 has the latest version of iOS5, my 27" iMac has also been upgraded to the latest version of Lion. The iMac is hardwired to my home network and the phone is connected to the same network via wifi and is connected to power. I have checked (and applied) the box in iTunes for wifi syncing and have initiated wifi synching seversal times on the phone under the appropriate settings page. The phone displays "looking for 27" iMac" for several minutes and then nothing... no error message or anything but the "last sync" is listed on the phone as the October 13 (the day I Updated the phone to iOS5). Anybody have a clue as to what is going on?

iPhone 4, iOS 5

Posted on Oct 26, 2011 7:18 AM

There are no replies.

wifi syncing not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.