Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Different Apple IDs for iCloud on 2 iOS5 devices

I have two Apple IDs. When setting up iCloud on myiPad I made the mistake of using a different Apple ID from the one I used on my iPhone, and there doesn't seem to be any way of reversing this so that they both access iCloud with the same Apple ID. Any ideas?

iPad 2, iOS 5

Posted on Oct 26, 2011 11:05 AM

8 replies

Oct 28, 2011 12:57 PM in response to scrambler60

This has happened to me, as well, and I'm searching for a solution. I have registered iCloud on my MacBook with a mobile me apple ID and used my regular apple id to load iCloud on my iPhone. I'm stuck and would love to find a way to start over with iCloud without losing everything from mobile me. If you figure it out, would you post the solution? Thanks!

May 13, 2012 9:45 PM in response to GlennW

So by clicking the big red "DELETE ACCOUNT" below, it will only delete the ACCOUNT, and not the apps, contacts, etc. etc?

When I updated my iPhone to iOS 5, I used my aunt's account. Now that she has updated her iPhone to iOS 5, she also uses her account and her photos were also in my photostream. I want to use my own account.

Will my aunt still use her ACCOUNT after I delete it?

Enlighten me, please.

Different Apple IDs for iCloud on 2 iOS5 devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.