Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

outlook not working with icloud?

I set up icloud email on outlook 2010 on my windows 7 64-bit computer using the icloud manager from apple. All went well at first, however now outlook constantly asks for my password for the both the pop and smtp server and cannot access anything or send anything. I deleted all the data and started over multiple times, but always get the same problem. The account still syncs seamlessly between my ipad 2, iphone 4, macbook pro and icloud.com.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you very much

iCloud-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Oct 26, 2011 8:52 PM

2 replies

Oct 27, 2011 12:16 AM in response to JMFall

I am having exactly the same problem. At work (unfortunately) I am working with Windows 7 and Outlook 2010. Everything worked fine first days when I configured iCloud with the Control Panel iCloud application. Suddenly, Outlook started asking once and again for my password when trying to send an email.

In my case, I have no problems when receiving (JMFall, take into account that iCloud doesn't use pop, but imap) but for sending mails I have to use the web page.

Any comments?

outlook not working with icloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.