Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

everything lost on iPad!!!!

one day, my iTunes decides that the source disk on my iPad could not be found. i was unable to snyc anything or even see whats was on my iPad. i left it, everything on the iPad was intact, i wasnt to bothered.

the next day however, i find my ipad has automaticly synced with iTunes over wifi, and everything had been removed. EVERYTHING! all my notes, email accounts, app data... all the carfully thoughtout and placed folders, everything.. gone! this is the most frustrating thing i have come across with the ipad. its gonna take me days to get everything bak to the way it was! im very disatisfied with this. i demand at least an explaination or atleaset some one else's opinion on this matter.

iPad 2, iOS 5

Posted on Oct 27, 2011 10:17 AM

6 replies

Oct 27, 2011 10:42 AM in response to staticzero

one day, my iTunes decides that the source disk on my iPad could not be found.

I'm not sure what that means. What's the exact error message you got? Did you write it down? And did you have backups of your computer that would include your iTunes data?

i demand at least an explaination or atleaset some one else's opinion on this matter.

You know, if you went to your local grocery store, went up to another customer and said "I demand to know why this milk is $1.99, or at least your opinion on the matter!" you'd be lucky if all that happened was that you got ignored. Tone it down a bit.

everything lost on iPad!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.