Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using Sustain Pedal for EVB3 in Mainstage

Hello,

I'm using the organ evb3 in mainstage. I have a seperate controller for the leslie speed and set the leslie speedcontrol to "Off". Formerly, this way, I could use my sustain pedal as real sustain pedal for the organ as you do normally for piano for example. But since my last update to mainstage 2.1.3. it doesn't work any more. I can hold the notes by pressing the pedal, but they don't turn off when I get off from the pedal, and they keep on playing till I press panic.

I know, the real organ doesn't have a sustain pedal, but it is a very important function for me. I think the problem isn't mainstage but it's within the plug-in evb3.

Does anybody can help me? I'm thankful for every idea.

Thanks for help,

FVMusic

MainStage, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Oct 27, 2011 2:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2011 2:08 AM

Hi

A bug in the latest Mainstage ???

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3157828?answerId=15548962022#15548962022

CCT

7 replies

Jun 10, 2014 11:33 AM in response to CCTM

thank you, that was very helpful, until i realized that the sound was like....well..fading away or something. i mean, with the control changed to modwheel, now the sustain works, but after a few second playing, the sound drops, it becomes thiner for some reason. if i reload the patch it's ok again, but the sustain deesnt work. i change to modwheel, the sustain works, and then again after a few notes played, the organ sound changes again, becoming thinner and ugly really.

so, what do i have to do? thanx again.

Using Sustain Pedal for EVB3 in Mainstage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.