Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get artwork to display properly and have chapters on podcasts?

Hi there. I have a podcast series I download called Aural Pleasures... They are DJ mixes which are made using GarageBand. They are chaptered and have different artwork for each song in the mix (each chapter). In iTunes on my Mac, as well as on my iPhone, the chapter artwork displays properly. On the iPad 2, however the artwork stays the same for the entire podcast.

Is this the intended layout for iPads? Why is it different than the iPhone and Mac?

iPad 2, iOS 5

Posted on Oct 27, 2011 3:10 PM

1 reply

How to get artwork to display properly and have chapters on podcasts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.