Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air impossible to work outside in sunny day

I was wondering if it's just mine MacBook Air 13" 1.8Ghz i7 has apple logo on the back of the screen that in sunny day you could see on the front screen, it's see thru on the middle of the screen before I had MacBook Pro and I didn't see the Apple logo on the front screen but now I'm thinking to get the **** this MacBook Air back to Apple. It's impossible to work outside. Anyone have the same issue?

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Oct 28, 2011 1:11 AM

2 replies

Oct 28, 2011 10:17 AM in response to spbgraphics

One thing that's different is that the MacBook Pro has the glass panel between the LCD panel and your eyes, whereas the MacBook Air does not (you're looking right at the panel). That glass, especially in daylight could add an additional diffusion layer.

As with John, I've never noticed it, using my MBA in direct sunlight. Usually the glare is brutal enough to where the Apple logo is the least of my worries.

MacBook Air impossible to work outside in sunny day

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.