Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I setup iTunes in the cloud?

Hello,

How do I setup itunes in the cloud for my ipad and macbook pro? Is it out yet?

MACBOOK PRO, Mac OS X (10.6.3)

Posted on Oct 28, 2011 4:29 PM

3 replies

Oct 28, 2011 4:37 PM in response to RJE61

iCloud is available but you must be running Lion 10.7.2. in order to enable iCloud on your Mac.

If you decide to upgrade to Lion make sure your Mac meets Lion's requirements

You can setup your iCloud on your iPad without upgrading to Lion

Follow the instructions here > Apple - iCloud - Learn how to set up iCloud on all your devices.

Message was edited by: Carolyn

Oct 28, 2011 4:38 PM in response to Carolyn Samit

Thanks for the reply - I apoligize if I wasn't specific enough - I have icloud working on all of my devices - but Icloud is not working on itunes for my music - for instance... I just downloaded a song on my macbook pro - I wold like this song to automatically go to my ipad and iphone.... I just went to the store on my iphone and turned it on... How do I turn on my ipad?

Thanks again,

Rob

Oct 28, 2011 6:44 PM in response to RJE61

iTunes in the Cloud does not require Mac OS X 10.7.2 Lion it only requires that you have iTunes 10.5 installed on your Mac or Windows PC and iOS 5 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.

On your computer, launch iTunes and go to the Preferences settings. Click on 'Store' on the toolbar. Under 'Automatic Downloads,' select the media you want to have automatically downloaded.

On your iOS devices tap on 'Setting' and go to the 'Store' settings screen. Under "Automatic Downloads' turn on the media type you would like to have automatically downloaded.

how do I setup iTunes in the cloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.