Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud wiped calendars from iPhone - also not syncing contacts

I migrated from mobileme to iCloud - all functions appeared to be ok and syncing between iMac, MacBook Pro and iCloud viewed online via browser.

Mail is syncing with my iPhone and iWork is syncing and working fine.

But it does not appear to be syncing my contacts with the iPhone - I made a couple of minor alterations to contacts as a way of checking - amendments appear on both iMac and MacBook Pro and iCloud in browser, but not on phone

But most importantly - all my calendars have been wiped from my iPhone.

Mail, contactsm calendars, reminders, bookmarks, notes and find my iPhone are all turned on on my iPhone

I have:-

1) Ensured I had a Wi-fi connection

2) turned iPhone off and on again

3) held home and power buttons to reset iPhone

4) turned calenders (and contacts) off in iCloud sync and turned back on again after a few minutes

5) gone to settings for mail,calender, contacts and changed the sync setting from events 3 months back to all events and tried refreshing calendar again.

6) I have checked the iCloud sync settings for calendar and contacts in system preferences on both my iMac and MackBook Pro

7) Have done a full restore of iPhone software

8) gone through 2 - 5 again having done the full restore

9) deleted the account on my iPhone and then re-entered account

10) gone through 2 - 5 again having re-entered account details

Cannot think of anything else I can do - visted local Applestore, but they were unable to help without a Genius Bar appointment which I have for four days time. If anyone can help more immediately than this, then I'd be grateful.

thanks

N

Posted on Oct 29, 2011 5:15 AM

There are no replies.

iCloud wiped calendars from iPhone - also not syncing contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.