Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2 iCloud accounts on one computer?

CAN YOU HAVE TWO ICLOUD ACCOUNTS ON 1 COMPUTER?

Posted on Oct 29, 2011 9:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2011 10:14 AM

Yes, you can if you set up the separate iCloud accounts in separate user accounts on the computer. If multiple people use the same computer, that is the recommend setup.

24 replies

Apr 9, 2017 3:30 PM in response to Csound1

I would think so as well. Adding an iCloud email in Outlook is very easy but I have looked and looked and tried various things and no joy for Contacts and Calendars! I even opened both accounts in separate Windows using Edge thinking perhaps I could drag contents of one to the other and that appears not to work either. I haven't tried the same thing with Safari. Perhaps that will work.

Oct 29, 2011 10:09 AM in response to c15072

no. Would also make zero sense.

But if you are only for Email : you can create in www.icloud.com 3 Email aliases to maintain different Mail adresses that all are sent to the one and only Mail.ID of course.

Say you want your main @me.com adress and use this to login to icloud :

SERIOUSBUSINESS@me.com

in www.icloud.com you go to mail and click on the settings icon, there is an "alias/Adresses" item that let's you create for instance

FUNNYJOKES@me.com for whatever

NASTYNUDITY@me.com for adult stuff

SPAMEMENOT@me.com for one time usage

so .. all these adresses you receive mail from and can also sent. They all are jut aliases to the Main adress "seriousbusiness@me.com" and will land all in your icloud inbox on your Mac and idevice.

You can also delete aliases you no longer use or need.

Jan 3, 2012 9:42 PM in response to Julian Wright

I, as a single user, have a great reason to use 2 iCloud accounts on one computer. I migrated both my business and personal mobile me accounts to iCloud. I was unaware of only one account on a phone at a time. Untile the migration, i had no problem using these accounts on one phone. i am one user trying to use two exisitng email accounts.

Mar 2, 2012 4:49 AM in response to Yon Garcia

Let's assume you have two iCloud accounts, A and B. A should be the one with your calendars and contacts.

You sign into System Preferences>iCloud with A and check off Mail, Calendars, Contacts etc. as desired.

Now you go System Preferences>Mail, Contacts & Calendars and add account B. This will be your 'secondary' account and will appear in Mail where you can collect and send as you would expect. You will not be able to sync any calendar, contacts or bookmarks data with B.

May 16, 2012 12:56 PM in response to Julian Wright

Hi, I seem to be having a problem with this. My husband and I share a Mac. We both have separate user accounts in this same Mac. However when I logged in to my user account and sign into my iCloud, it still shows my husband's iCloud contents (he is the prmary user of this Mac).

any suggestions on how to fix this so I can access my iCloud contents?

2 iCloud accounts on one computer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.