Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Network drops on sleep

Since upgrading to Lion 10.7.2, whenever the computer goes to sleep it loses all network connectivity. This is either wifi or ethernet. It will reconnect after a minute or so after waking, but it is incredibly annoying as ichat has disconnected, I get no email and no calendar updates push.

I have also noticed that the USB ports are no longer active.

I have read many of the posts and none apply directly to my situation as my network never goes out while the unit is awake.

I have deleted all of the suggested prefs. I have reset the SMC, I have tried ethernet only, and wifi only. I am using an AEBS with dual band that is as updated as it can be. I am on channel 11 for "g" and 149 for N. there are no other networks near with those channels. I have deleted all keychains relating to the network. iphones and other computers in the house not experiencing the same issues.

I did not have this problem in SL.

Any new suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks,

Debbie

iMac Intel, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Oct 29, 2011 5:43 PM

There are no replies.

Network drops on sleep

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.