Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photostream won't reset

I'm trying to reset our photostream, but I get a "Server Error - Try again later" error message. Well, I've been trying again later for some time now.

Any idea when this will be fixed?

Thanks.

iMac8,1 Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz, 6gb, 2tb, Mac OS X (10.6.5), MBasic on a Cromemco, 8" floppy drives, 10MB hard drive... the 8

Posted on Oct 29, 2011 7:18 PM

4 replies

Dec 29, 2011 3:12 PM in response to Boerne

I recently got iPhone4S and iCloud. I have almost 900 photos in iCloud and deleted them from iPhone4S and my Mac. I reset photostream in the Cloud and got a window that said Photostream has been reset and all photos have been removed from the Cloud.

So I turn on Photostream in the phone and mac. BUT THE DELETED PHOTOS START COMING IN FROM THE CLOUD. ***?

Any one know how to reset the Cloud that works?

All my software is uptodate.

Dec 29, 2011 4:14 PM in response to dsuryk

I resolved the problem I have--the problem was having multiple Apple IDs. So I logged into the Apple ID that is not associated with my iPhone4S or Mac. Once I logged into the correct Apple account, I was able to reset Photo stream in iCloud.

USER ERROR.

But for other people--just make sure you are accessing the iCloud of the correct Apple ID associated with the devices you're using with Photo Stream.

photostream won't reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.