Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Automatic login on ipad

Am I able to keep a website on automatic login so as not to have to enter username $ password every time I jump in and out of the site?

If I can do this

Would someone direct me on how to do that?

Thanks in advance

Posted on Oct 30, 2011 2:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2011 2:17 AM

It would depend on whether the website has any sort of automatic logout after a set period of inactivity. You can set Settings > Safari > Accept Cookies to 'from visited' and Settings > Safari > AutoFill > Names And Passwords to 'on' which should help you not have to re-type the logon and password if you do get logged out of the site.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 30, 2011 2:17 AM in response to jerseygoil

It would depend on whether the website has any sort of automatic logout after a set period of inactivity. You can set Settings > Safari > Accept Cookies to 'from visited' and Settings > Safari > AutoFill > Names And Passwords to 'on' which should help you not have to re-type the logon and password if you do get logged out of the site.

Automatic login on ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.