Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like for all of my inboxes to be perfectly synced on iCloud.

(If you know anything about MS Exchange, this is the same experience I would like to create on my apple devices but with apple and iCloud.)

What I am trying to create . . .

If I delete an e-mail on my mac, it is deleted on my iPhone. If I have an e-mail conversation thread on my iPad it would also be on my mac and phone. Basically if i edit, delete, send or receive any e-mail. I would like for my apple devices to be able to sync the inboxes. Is that possible?

At the least, If I delete an email form one device I would like it to be deleted from all of them.

Thanks for any help.

I have a Mac, iPad and ios5 4G phone.

DJ

Mac book Pro, Mac OS X (10.0.x)

Posted on Oct 30, 2011 8:23 AM

2 replies

Oct 30, 2011 8:36 AM in response to Buford Pusser

Of course, iCloud also only syncs your iCloud mail inbox. It cannot sync other email account inboxes. I mention that just because you talk about "inboxes", and iCloud will keep your iCloud inbox sync'd (it is an IMAP mail service), but it does not have anything to do with your other email accounts hosted by other service providers.

Any IMAP account should behave as you describe.

I would like for all of my inboxes to be perfectly synced on iCloud.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.