Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I restore my dock?

User uploaded file

A long time ago I installed an application to make my dock clear but that application is long gone. I have no idea what application it was or where I found it. I'd like to get the glass shelf, (default dock), back. I have tried deleting the ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.dock.plist folder and it did not work. I have tried many things such as installing Mirage and pressing restore to default which also did not work. Please is there something that can absolutly override everything (including the application files) that made my dock do this. Or someway I can restore or reset back to absolute default from maybe a folder or a program I can install? I appreciate everyones help.

-Adam

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Oct 30, 2011 4:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2011 5:15 PM

Okay, I've solved the problem by reseting the dock using the trial version of Candy Bar. Now, how do I remove this discussion? Haha thanks everyone! 😉

1 reply

How can I restore my dock?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.