Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music bugs since IOS5 (doesn't start at begining)

Hello.

First, I would like to excuse my writing problems, I'm not an english native speaker..

Since I've updated my Itouch 4 with the last IOS5, I can't use my music function properly. My musics are correctly working when I listen them from the itunes library. But when I put them in my ipod, the musics don't start from the begining of the song.. The sound starts some 10-20 seconds after, (even if the time written on the screen looks normal) then bug ands restart again. It happens with every music when I read them with the "ipod part" in Itunes or directly with my itouch.

I reset my ipod 2-3 times, same with itunes, but it didn't change anything. everything looks normal in the songs' options (start at 0:00, etc..). I'm really upset that I can't listen music with my ipod 😟

Please, help 😟

(I use it with a new PC, but it used to work perfectly before the update)

iPod touch, iOS 5

Posted on Oct 30, 2011 6:57 PM

1 reply

Nov 15, 2011 9:55 PM in response to vbuiv

Hi, did you ever get this problem fixed? I'm having the exact same problem playing songs on my iphone 3. It plays fine on iTunes but when I play it on my phone, every song starts 5 or 6 seconds into the song, then after 30 secs or so it sounds like it skips, then you hear the beginning of the song. If I drag the song timer back to the beginning of the song, to where it says 0:00, it still does not play from the beginning. And the songs sound as if they are scratched and they skip.

I checked the start and end time. I unchecked the "remember playback position" nothing seems to work! Not sure what to do and it's really frustrating! My blackberry and android play music perfectly fine, may just have to go back to one of those.

Please let me know if you fixed the problem and what you did.

Music bugs since IOS5 (doesn't start at begining)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.