Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud to MobileMe

I have a mobile me account with a different user name and password then my itunes user name and password. - How can I merge them into my itunes information for iCloud -0 ?

iPad 2, iOS 5

Posted on Oct 31, 2011 5:42 AM

6 replies

Nov 5, 2011 11:10 AM in response to verosegal

You can't combine/merge the two accounts. If you want to use your "@me.com" account for iCloud access instead of the account you have set up now with iCloud(not sure if you do have another account configured with iCloud) then you'll need to to remove the current account configured in iCloud.

I had to do something similar as I setup iCloud with a different Apple ID than my Mobile Me account. I went to "Settings" -> "iCloud" then scrolled to the bottom and tapped "delete account". That will remove the current Apple ID and allow you setup iCloud again using the Apple ID you want (your @me.com address).

If you have more than one device (iPhone, iPad or Mac) you'll need to do the same thing on each one so they are all set to use iCloud with the same account. That allows it sync up with the other devices you have.

iCloud to MobileMe

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.