Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud doesn't upload ANY data to the cloud

Hi, it seems iCloud doesn't push my data "to the cloud" as it should. I don't have an iOS device yet, but I'd love to sync some of my data to my Bootcamp partition and Windows machine at my work. For example, here you can clearly see my Adress Book.app window populated with a lot of contacts with names, pictures and phone numbers:

User uploaded file

So I've set up my iCloud preferences to sync "Contacts", "Calendars" and "Bookmarks":

User uploaded file

But once I open http://www.icloud.com/ and login with my account to check my contacts, there's only one single contact - ME.

User uploaded file

Actually, iCloud didn't transfer ANY information. So am I doing something wrong? Should there be a button like "Push it into the cloud" or "Update" somewhere? Shouldn't this information be updated automatically?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2), Mid 2009

Posted on Oct 31, 2011 8:21 AM

There are no replies.

iCloud doesn't upload ANY data to the cloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.