Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No iCloud mail - again!

I have had iCloud for 14 days and haven't been able to get mail on 5 of those days. I understand a new service might have glitches, but this is getting ridiculous! I called Apple Support the second time I couldn't access my email and I was told that there was a large increase in numbers of people using the service, which might cause difficulties. I was also told that those difficulties should only last around an hour. On some of the days I couldn't get mail it was for eight hours out of my work day, which as we all know makes everything pretty darn chaotic. I don't want to migrate over to a new email account, but I can't affort to not have email AGAIN. Please get this sorted out, Apple!

Posted on Oct 31, 2011 9:40 AM

3 replies

Oct 31, 2011 10:24 AM in response to kokoro403

I am a massive Apple fan but I am hugely disappointed by the very poor performance of iCloud

I regularly go for hours with no push mail and then everything arrives at once

For the last 4/5 hours I have been compltely unable to access my emails. What's the point of having great synchronisation across all your devices if you can't even get connected to the mail sever?

No iCloud mail - again!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.