Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

*** No fixes have worked to stem rapid battery drain ***

Including reboot and reinstall of software at Apple store Please contact me Apple to monitor my device and help figure out what's wrong. If not I'm returning it and going back to berry.

iPhone 4S, iOS 5

Posted on Oct 31, 2011 11:57 AM

3 replies

Oct 31, 2011 12:17 PM in response to JayAppleSupport

Back to berry huh... ok, go for it. The only fix for now is patience until the next software update, which usually doesnt take very long, especially since apple has publicly acknowledged the battery issues already. I remember back in the day when users said they going back to berry because iphone didnt have simple copy/paste and mms support at that very moment. Look how that turned out lol.

Oct 31, 2011 12:54 PM in response to JayAppleSupport

Beta testing can only do so much since it's limited to just so many testers. But a full blown mass public release is a different thing altogether. So much more individual situations come into play, and some problems don't show up until this stage.

http://9to5mac.com/2011/10/28/apple-engineers-contact-iphone-4s-user-to-diagnose -battery-issues/

Not per se a formal company announcement, but it's public now nonetheless.

*** No fixes have worked to stem rapid battery drain ***

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.