Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How Long to Charge 4s

How long does it take people to normaly charge their 4s? I read on this forum it takes someone 2-3 hours. Mine takes under 2 hours gaining about 1% per minute. Is this normal. On a side not I am not having the horrible stand-by battery life like many are having, only typically loseing 3-4? over night.

iTunes 10.4-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Oct 31, 2011 7:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 31, 2011 7:55 PM

Sounds normal to me--normal being that's the way mine acts 😀

5 replies

Jun 25, 2012 9:21 AM in response to Adam Rysio

Hey! I have an iPhone 4S too. I have some advice about the 3-4% overnight thing. the Battery life degrades when there are several programs open. if you leave these programs open then the battery will lose points quicker. Close these programs. If you don't know how to then it's simple. double click the home button then you'll see all the programs that are open. tap on the app but hold down on it. everything will start to shiver and then you can see a red button on the top left hand corner. this will close the apps.

Hope it helps...

How Long to Charge 4s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.