Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with InDesignCS5 and Aperture3

In the past 2 years I have been working with Aperture 2 and InDesign CS4. I had this wonderful workflow between the 2 softwares where I would place images in InDesign through Aperture then I used some sort of Applescript plugin to export the preview into my working folder to get the full resolution link at my requested size.

I have recently changed jobs and have more upgraded software so I am recreating this software connection but since upgrading to CS5 and Aperture 3 nothing is working! I can't even see the Aperture icon show up when I click the Photos media shortcut from the left menu when wanting to place an image. Can someone help me!

Aperture 3, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Nov 1, 2011 11:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2011 11:49 AM

In your Aperture Preview preferences do you have Share previews with iLife and iWork enabled?

2 replies

Problem with InDesignCS5 and Aperture3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.