Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find option to get secondary mouse click back from Spaces

I have OX 10.6.8 and a Mac Book Pro. Recently I had a bluetooth apple trackpad connected to my Mac and I was experiementing with Spaces. Right now, I do not have the bluetooth apple trackpad. Anyway, when I use the two-finger tap to do a secondary mouse click, Spaces activates.

I read that there should be an option in the Spaces control panel to activate Spaces with a secondary mouse click. However, in the Spaces control panel there aren't any options at all for activating it with a secondary mouse-click. It is currently set to activate with F8. Do I need to have the external bluetooth trackpad connected in order to find the option in Spaces for dis-associating Spaces with the secondary mouse click?

John

Macbook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8), iPod Touch 3rd generation

Posted on Nov 1, 2011 1:30 PM

There are no replies.

Find option to get secondary mouse click back from Spaces

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.