Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where will I get my password for Orange livebox to allow iphone wifi

Where can I find out the password for my orange livebox which I use at home to allow my iphone to pair up and use wifi when I am at home.

I have tried the 26 digit number on the bottom of the livebox but the iphone password box wont accept 26 digits

Can anyone please advise? Many thanks.

iPhone 3GS

Posted on Nov 3, 2011 1:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2011 1:33 AM

I have the orange live box and iPhone did accept all 26 digits of the password. What you might find it easier though, is to type the password into Notes first of all, then copy it, and paste it into the password section. You'll have to press and hold the left-hand button on the back of the livewire box before it can connect.

Let us know how you get on.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2011 1:33 AM in response to saunders999

I have the orange live box and iPhone did accept all 26 digits of the password. What you might find it easier though, is to type the password into Notes first of all, then copy it, and paste it into the password section. You'll have to press and hold the left-hand button on the back of the livewire box before it can connect.

Let us know how you get on.

where will I get my password for Orange livebox to allow iphone wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.