Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Complaint

I would like to file a complaint with an apple store, can anyone direct me to the proper location.

Posted on Nov 3, 2011 7:24 AM

21 replies

Nov 3, 2011 7:56 AM in response to spidy3451

If you have a complaint about any specific store, the best place to start is with the store manager. If you can't get a satisfactory answer there, then we'll need to know the general nature of your issue and whether this is an Apple-owned store or an independent dealer before anyone can direct you further with any efficiency.

Regards.

Mar 26, 2012 1:03 AM in response to spidy3451

You will waste an awful lot of time trying to progress via the Apple site e.g even corporate contacts only leads you to technical support.

Best practice would be to write a letter setting out your problem in a clear and positive manner. Keep any bluster to a minimum ... after all, the initial recipient is not responsible. Send it to ...

Apple, Inc.

1 Infinite Loop

Cupertino, CA 95014.

I know; it's snail mail, but that's the one address you do know.

Mar 26, 2012 7:24 AM in response to spidy3451

Furthermore, in the U.S. we have options such as the Better Business Bureau whose rating is based on the number of positive and negative comments. We also have state attorney general offices, if you feel only legal actions will suffice. Be careful though anything with a charge, could potentially go to collections, if it is beyond a certain time and affect your credit. Credit card purchases may not see credits for up to 30 days, but have up to 60 days for a dispute. Good luck!

Jul 24, 2012 10:56 AM in response to spidy3451

The contact us link is at the bottom of every page on Apple. You may have to use the right and bottom scrollbar to find it. http://www.apple.com/contact/ Whenever you have an issue with customer service, don't hang up, just get a case number. Next you can call back customer service, and get customer relations on the line by asking for it by name. Customer service for by phone customer service is here:

http://www.apple.com/contact/phone_contacts.html

There is no customer service by e-mail, except e-mail forms for App Store, iCloud, and iTunes Store. That info is on th the original Contact link. If you have difficulty finding service for a particular part of Apple, let us know which it is, and for what service you used from Apple, and we can help you find the link.

Note: In spite of its prominence on Apple's support pages, the Communities/Apple Discussions is not a direct feedback line to Apple. We are just end users here with Apple moderation. So posting here will not result in any help from Apple directly unless you are really lucky.

Jan 22, 2013 1:56 PM in response to spidy3451

Completely disappointed in Apple I've been calling for months searching online for months trying to get the issues with my iPhone 4s resolved and when I finally talk to someone who can help from the company they want to make me come out of pocket for an issue that they overlooked I'm no longer team apple will be going back to the droid network ASAP

Feb 4, 2013 10:22 PM in response to jerrellfromprince george

I used to absolutely love Apple .I own a macbook, itouch, and was super happy when my contract ran out to get my iphone 4s but I am disappointed that the latest software update actually broke my phone that I take good care of and since I didn't purchase the Apple Care, the want me to pay for something that was caused by the update. I still think that Apple products are the best but it seems like they are having some growing pains or something. I would love to see them offer some kind of customer advice for a loyal customer or a software fix if there IS some kind of problem with this update. I am feeling your pain jerrellfromprince george! 😟

Complaint

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.