Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple announces fix for battery issues will be released

Looks like a software update is coming in a few weeks: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45141368/ns/technology_and_science-wireless/

iPhone 4S, iOS 5

Posted on Nov 3, 2011 10:33 AM

12 replies

Nov 3, 2011 12:22 PM in response to paulcb

That's great if you actually have a specific problem you are trying to solve, which fortunately for me I do not. What I mainly look for are tips and tricks that will help me learn the many features of the iPhone so I can use it in ways I didn't even know existed. I am a Droid convert. I realize this forum is mainly used for complaining and help with troubleshooting problems, but I've never seen a public forum grow so quickly - there should be sub-forums on various topics so that people don't have to wade through the dozens of pages that get created every hour. It's insane.

That said, it is also very entertaining because some people post the most ridiculous things. You just have to wade through tons of crap to get to the good stuff.

Apple announces fix for battery issues will be released

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.