Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCal notifications appear in Dutch language

Hello,

When I send an "invite" from iCal the language in the invittion appears in Dutch. This happens enough to be a problem. Some invites appear in English. I have checked all of my language settings and all are set to "English" or "U.S".

I traveled to the Netherlands a month ago and only used my ipad for communication. I receved and responded to iCal invites with staff from the Netherlands.

I use an iPad, iPhone both on OS5. A Powerbook and a Laptop Air as well as a Apple mini. I used MobileMe for years to sync all devices and currently I use iCloud for the same.

Thanks! KPArrow

Mac mini, Mac OS X (10.7.2), iCal

Posted on Nov 3, 2011 10:42 AM

5 replies

May 15, 2012 5:04 AM in response to KPArrow

I've got the same problem... But with Chinese... I don't even understand Chinese..

I went to China a couple of weeks ago, but I only brought my iPhone and iPad with me, but didn't do anything on iCal there.

I've just sent an invite to someone from my iCal (MacBook Pro) and he says that my invitation mail is in Chinese, I've tested it, and when I send it to myself, also in Chinese. What happend here?

Did you find a solution?

Thanks!

iCal notifications appear in Dutch language

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.