Previous 1 2 Next 19 Replies Latest reply: Feb 25, 2013 5:27 PM by HoopsAustralia Branched to a new discussion.
NathanNever78 Level 1 Level 1

Hello, I lost the arrows to navigate left and right in the browser split viewer.It's no important but it's drive me crazy..

can someone halp me please?I have aperture 3.1.2

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.7.2)
Solved by NathanNever78 on Nov 3, 2011 1:57 PM Solved

Thank your for you answer but it's not the control bar...They are the arrows keys to the bottom right...

Reply by léonie on Nov 3, 2011 3:17 PM Helpful

I haven't seen arrow tips on any scroll bar in any Application since I upgraded to Lion, and I don't know of any setting to get the arrow heads back. You can scroll by dragging the bar or step by clicking onto the bar.To step one image at a time I prefer the  two arrows in the "Control bar" that you do not like

Do you have a Trackpad? With Lion you should really get accustomed to using track pad gestures instead. You can practice them by viewing the demos in the "System Preferences -> Trackpad " settings.

It might be worth while to browse the Lion Forum, usually some has found hidden settings that you can activate from the Terminal, and perhaps there are hidden settings to bring the arrow heads back.

All replies

Previous 1 2 Next