You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

College students head to campus with Mac and iPad. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my keyboard back down to the bottom of my screen, How do I get my keyboard back down to the bottom of my screen, How do I get my keyboard back down to the bottom of my screen, How do I get my keyboard back down to the bottom of my screen

How can I get my keyboard down to the bottom of my screen

iPad

Posted on Nov 3, 2011 2:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2011 12:10 PM

From PJL123's post...

Call up the keyboard so that it is visible. At the very bottom right of the keyboard is an icon that looks like the keyboard with a down arrow. Touch and hold the icon and a small popup will appear giving you the choice to undock(move it up to the middle of the screen) or split it. If you do either one on those options, you can put it back where it belongs by touching the icon again, and selecting dock.

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 4, 2011 12:10 PM in response to patricia97

From PJL123's post...

Call up the keyboard so that it is visible. At the very bottom right of the keyboard is an icon that looks like the keyboard with a down arrow. Touch and hold the icon and a small popup will appear giving you the choice to undock(move it up to the middle of the screen) or split it. If you do either one on those options, you can put it back where it belongs by touching the icon again, and selecting dock.

How do I get my keyboard back down to the bottom of my screen, How do I get my keyboard back down to the bottom of my screen, How do I get my keyboard back down to the bottom of my screen, How do I get my keyboard back down to the bottom of my screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.