Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud log out problems

My mac upgraded recently to iCloud, so I logged in with my .mac account details, and it has synced all my calendars, address book etc. I then bought an iPhone 4s which wanted to sync with iTunes to register it. I had long forgotten, but that uses a different account for iCloud.

So the mac and the iPhone are now synced to two different accounts. I tried to log out of my mac and log in with the itunes account, but when I try to log out, it tells me it will keep all my data on iCloud and take it off my mac.

So I'm in this situation where if I log out, I lose my calendars and address book data, and it will be kept on the iCloud account I don't plan on using anytime soon.

How can I put the two accounts together without losing any data? I called apple for the iphone and mac, who said they couldn't merge accounts and itunes had to do it. I emailed them (they apparently have no telephone number from the uk to call) and was told I'd have a response after 48 hours but I've had no response from them.

Should I nag them or can someone else help with an answer? Thanks

Posted on Nov 3, 2011 4:09 PM

There are no replies.

iCloud log out problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.