Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone says my ID is Jeffdube@mac.com, while my Apple ID is Jeffdube@aol.com and as a result I cannot make changes or get updates with the Apple Password! Are they not now supposed to be the same with 3Gs with Operating system 5? How can I fix this?

I updated my 3Gs to the new operating system, with Lion help and ICloud features..but now Itunes will not accept me as it says my ID is Jeffdube@mac.com

so my Apple ID password fails and I cannot update apps or use Itunes. My Apple ID is Jeffdube @aol.com and my password is correct for that ID.

How can I get that ID for Itunes? I was told one ID will now work for all. How can I change my Itunes ID and password to match so I can use my IPhone?

iPhone 3GS, iOS 5, Lion installed on IMac.

Posted on Nov 4, 2011 9:14 AM

There are no replies.

IPhone says my ID is Jeffdube@mac.com, while my Apple ID is Jeffdube@aol.com and as a result I cannot make changes or get updates with the Apple Password! Are they not now supposed to be the same with 3Gs with Operating system 5? How can I fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.