Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud home page setup

My home page shows five icons including iWork. Is there a way to set up the page to not show iWork? It's not big issue just that I do not plan to need iWork on my iPhone and do not have an iPad either.

iMac

Posted on Nov 4, 2011 9:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2011 1:28 PM

you do not "set up" the web-portal. It is non-customizable and looks for every User exactly the same.

If you do not buy the three iwork apps for your iOS devices , you can't use file uploads in the web-portal at all, that's why the "iwork-icon" sits there. It is the only way to add files to the icloud from your mac/pc .

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2011 1:28 PM in response to Ray_J

you do not "set up" the web-portal. It is non-customizable and looks for every User exactly the same.

If you do not buy the three iwork apps for your iOS devices , you can't use file uploads in the web-portal at all, that's why the "iwork-icon" sits there. It is the only way to add files to the icloud from your mac/pc .

iCloud home page setup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.