Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So where can I get an iPhone 4/4S for sale to use without the contract? Anyone?

iPhone 4S, iOS 5

Posted on Nov 5, 2011 1:09 PM

11 replies

Nov 6, 2011 1:00 AM in response to danicus123

Either an Apple Store or Apple's website, you will get a 4S to use without a contract.

Re the battery issue SOME people are having. There's no need to worry about it because Apple is going to release iOS 5.0.1 in the coming weeks which amongst other things is going to address the battery problem.

Google iOS 5.0.1 and you will see what this is going to fix :)

Dec 14, 2011 9:15 AM in response to JernellandStep

Thank you for letting me know! That is a GREAT deal! I would buy that if I hadn't already spent my $335 I did earlier at the end of November. I found a good deal for a new white iTouch 4 64GB which is an iPhone 4 without the contract only it was in the color I wanted and the biggest capacity of the new line of iPhones. 🙂 But thank you anyways! Like i said if I hadn't already bought mine I would probably do that one. 🙂

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.